Join our dynamic team today!
FMCG BuyerFor more info, please click here
A.G. Morris International seeks a commercially-focused buyer to develop strategic sourcing strategies for wholesale, FMCG and high end retail products, with the primary aim of improving cost savings, service quality and managing supplier relationships.
Qualifications & Experience:
• At least 3 years’ experience with procurement, preferably FMCG
• Exposure to working within a wholesale buying and retail environment
• Relevant tertiary qualification and exceptional people skills and negotiating abilities
• Proficient in MS Excel, Word
• Excellent work ethic
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Develop and implement strategic sourcing strategies in line with business objectives.
• Manage and develop supplier relationships.
• Manage product ranges and carry out regular range reviews.
• Review previous promotional campaigns and evaluate market trends in order to maximise sales and profit.
• Liaise with suppliers and form partnerships to increase turnover to mutual advantage.
• Develop suppliers which are deemed to be of strategic nature to the business.
• Replenish stocks utilising strategic forecasting methods.
• Seek and source new ranges to ensure product offering does not become dated.
• Negotiate strategies with suppliers regarding short dated stock.
• Work with pricing and product maintenance department to ensure accurate stock records.
• Negotiate direct shipment arrangements with suppliers to include minimum carriage paid orders and rebates etc.
• Reduce the number of duplicated stock ranges without it being detrimental to sales.
• Market research- sourcing product feedback from customers.
Kindly send through CV and cover letter to email@example.com
For more info please, contact us